HOW TO START A RETURN
- Submit your request at CONTACT US with your reason for return.
- Lipeno After-sales Team will review your request within 48 hours. You will receive a notice regarding the status of your return.
- Ship your item to designated address and give us the documents related to the return following our return instructions.
- Once the package has been safely received and processed at our facility. Returns will be processed within 72 hours upon receipt of your package.
RETURN & EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
- All return requests must be initiated within 30 days your package has been delivered. Customers must offer a valid original purchase order number from Lipeno.com.
- Items returned must be in their unused condition with the original packaging and contents. We do not accept a returned item that’s worn, damaged, washed or altered in any way.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping fees. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) services for returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The following items cannot be returned: sales item, intimate or sanitary goods.
NOTE: Please do not send your return to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Refunds are issued to your original account or as a LIPENO Cash Coupon**, which can be used as store credit.
|Refund method||Cash Coupon*||PayPal||Credit Card|
|TIME FRAME||INSTANT||3 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
** Items purchased with LIPENO Cash Coupon are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED. CAN I RETURN IT?
We will do our best to ensure that the products shipped to our customers are in their best conditions. If your product turns out to be defective, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following proofs to get a new replacement:
- This clause does not include products of a category with specific warranty terms as well as damages caused by incorrect usage of a product.
1. Photos of the front and the back of the package or box;
2. Partial shipment slips (if applicable);
3. Photo or video of the defective item;
4. Photo or video and a detailed description of the problem.